Here are the pictures I promised. Enjoy!
Her school had off for Spring Break this week, and she came over to my house to play with my younger sister. She likes me taking pictures, and when I asked her if she would model for me, she agreed. :)
This first one, I don't know what the white patch is...it might be my finger, or it might be sun flare, I'm not sure. I though it looked cool anyway. :P

She should be a model or something...

I LooOOOooove this picture (below). Very dramatic. :)
(She told me that she thinks it's ugly, and I told her that she was wrong).

I didn't really tell her what to do. She is very photogenic, and a natural in front of the camera.
I was able to get some cool shots of her in the tree.

The lighting was totally amazing!!! I had a bit of trouble with the shadows on her face, but I think it was turned out rather well.

Another of my favorites.

I'll post some others later.
~Valerie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)