Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Karlee K's Senior Pictures

A few months ago, I told my friend Karlee that I want to be a photographer. She immediately asked me if I would do her senior pictures. I agreed, but I told her that because I am still learning, and practicing, I would only charge her for the cost of the prints. We had planned this session for a few weeks, mostly because I wanted the trees and stuff to be green. :) I took over 300 pictures, so there is no way to put them all on here, so I just chose 4 of my favorites.


Go HERE to see more from the shoot. :) I loved working with you, Karlee. And I hope to do it again sometime. Thanks for making my first "official" shoot one to remember!
~Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)