Thursday, May 20, 2010

ATF, Baltimore

Two weeks ago, my sisters and I went with our youth group to Acquire the Fire in Baltimore, MD. It was amazing to see God working in the lives of teens from this area, and teens from other areas.
There was great music, a great speaker, and a wicked cool drama. :)
I took my uncle's old 35mm camera, hoping to get some good pictures. I wasn't able to get any good pictures of the musicians and the bands, but I did get some good pics when we went to Inner Harbor for lunch. :)

This first picture is called a "double exposure." Where you take a picture and -without advancing the film- take a picture over top of it. (You will probably be seeing some more double exposures from me soon, because I love the results).
I saw this on the way back to the arena, after lunch. Somehow I got separated from my group. (They were walking too fast). So I waited here until the other group caught up with me...They gave me enough time to snap a picture. :)
The B&W is so much better though. (Sorry it's crooked. It must've slipped when I put it into the scanner).
I love this photo of the ship. It has this vintage look to it. (It's straight from the camera. Unless they did something to it when they were developing the film...)
The whole youth group went to Checkers late on Friday night. It was very interesting, and I was super tired at that point...but I managed to get this amazing picture. :D
I have been taking a lot of pictures with my uncle's camera, so be looking for more pictures soon!
~Valerie

1 comment:

Your lovely comments make my day! :)