Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Flowers and a Kitten.

Sunflowers.
 I planted them the first week of June, and about 2 weeks ago, they started blooming. :))) *happy sigh*
 I love sunflowers. A lot. 
I found seeds at a craft store, and on the package it said that the sunflower petals would be red. So I bought it. Well, the first one that bloomed was red. Look at it! Is it not one of the prettiest flowers ever? :D
I like this pic...That's our barn in the background. :)
This was at my aunt and uncles house...I had to watch out for the bee when I took this. :P
Remember that I have a thing for cowboy boots? Hehe. :D
My sister thought it would be brilliant to put the kitten in her boots and take pictures of it...I think it ended up being pretty cute. What do you think?

1 comment:

Your lovely comments make my day! :)