I love a lot of things. And cowboy boots are one of those things. :)
I got a pair for Christmas, and I adore them. They were a bit uncomfortable at first, but now they fit perfectly. :)
I saw this when we went swimming at a friend's house on Friday. Isn't it cute?
I also love the beach.
I can count the times I have been to a "real beach" on one hand. :( With my family being dairy farmers, it's almost impossible for us to go on vacation.
One of my favorite memories is when my one cousin invited me to go with her and her parents to Ocean City, Maryland for vacation. I had a blast that week, even though I got sunburnt so bad.
I also saw this when I went swimming. :) Someone commented on this when I loaded it to my Facebook page...She said that it looks like a face (with the two plants as eyes). Do you see it? :D
Oh, and yeah...It's official.
*Sighs*
I am a chicken when the opportunity arises to introduce myself to a certain good-looking guy. :(
Why can't I just talk to him? It's not that hard...I've talked to lots of guys before, and I didn't have any problems then.
I just have trouble when it comes to him. :(
I'm not even shy, but for some reason I can't do it. *Makes face*
Grrrrr.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)