Monday, August 30, 2010

Nathanael {portraits}

Last week, I "shot" this little guy. :)
 He turned 3 a few weeks ago, and his mother wanted to have some portraits of him done.
So I shined up the tractor and she brought him to the farm for some pictures. :)
 Below is one of my favorites from the session...I love the catchlights in his eyes.
 He was done with pictures after about 10 minutes, so it was a little bit difficult to get some good photos, but I managed to get some (candid shots) that I really like. :)
 Gotta love the Spongebob Band-aid...The little guy got his fingers pinched in a door.  :(
 Look at those dimples! I love it!
 Mom told me to Photoshop her out, but I had to leave her in this one. :) It's so cute.

 I wanted to post this one because it shows his long eyelashes. :D
 Such a cute grin...I love the dimples too. :)
 These last two (along with the 3rd picture from the top) are my absolute favorites. I was loving the lighting and I got a ton of bokeh. :)

Thanks Michele, for having me do his 3-year pictures.
 This is one of my favorite shoots so far. :) 
I'm super glad that you're happy with the photos!
~Valerie

1 comment:

Your lovely comments make my day! :)