Hello everyone!
Well...This is it.
My 100th blog post.
:D
When I started blogging in January, I honestly wasn't sure if my blog would last this long...But it has taken off, and I am very grateful for that.
It has opened up a lot of doors for my photography, and I enjoy sharing my photos with you all.
I started this blog to show the world my photography, and so far it has done just that!
I've gotten views from Thailand, France, Germany, Canada, Great Britain, one from Malaysia, and almost 1,500 views from the U.S. :)
It's weird to check the stats and find out that people all over the world are looking at my blog...
It makes me feel small.
Like I'm just one tiny fish in a great big ocean.
(That's a good thing, I promise!)
Anyway, I was going to do a special post (sort of like a "year in review" type thing), but I decided to do that a little bit later since it hasn't been a year yet. :)
So I'm just gonna post a picture that I took yesterday.
To everyone who follows my blog;
Your support, advice, and compliments mean a lot to me.
Thank you! :)
Here's to 100 more blog posts!!!
~Valerie
*Random note: If you're interested, go look at the sneak peek of my senior pictures on Court's (Courtney Reese Photography) blog. :)
*Random note: If you're interested, go look at the sneak peek of my senior pictures on Court's (Courtney Reese Photography) blog. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)