Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Paige [just because]

Last week, I had the chance to shoot Paige, my cousin. :)
Just because I could.
And just because she wanted me to. :D
She is a junior this year, and is studying Health Occupations at WCTHS.
So, we had to get some pictures of her in the scrubs, of course. :)
I love how bright blue her eyes look in this picture. :)
One of my favorites. :)


The wind was a little bit annoying, but I think it made for some "sexy hair" shots. :D
I love the outfits she put together. She's got such a great style. :)
I love this.



Paige, I'm so glad that we were finally able to schedule a shoot!
 (After cancelling, what was it? Three times?) 
Lol. :D 
The photos turned out really well...Thanks for being a great model! :)
~Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)