Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Class of 2011 {Cassie}

Ah, I haven't posted in a few days. :(
I love sharing photos with you all, but my senior year of school has caught up with me, and I don't have as much free time as I used to. Hopefully that will change when I graduate in the spring...

I feel really bad about taking so long to post these photos. It's been hanging over my head for about a week...so I'm finally putting them up! :)

Cassie is 16 and a (homeschool!) senior.
She had asked me if I could do some pictures of her back in the Summer, but ultimately she decided to wait until fall, which was great, because everything worked out perfectly! The weather was marvelous and the leaves were just starting to change colors. It was a fantastic day for photos.

During the shoot, I enjoyed chatting with Cassie and getting to know her. I found out that we have several things in common. We both love Pride and Prejudice, Owl City, dark chocolate, taking pictures, root beer floats, and 50's style ice cream parlors. :)

I had a great time and I'm thankful for every opportunity God leaves in my path to follow my dream of being a photographer. I can't wait to see what God has planned for Cassie as well! :)



This is definitly a favorite. :)

Love this one too...


As I mentioned at the start of this post, Cassie loves the 50's. She adores the music and clothing style. Well, it turned out that there is a new ice cream shop just a few minutes away from her house. Aaaand guess how it's decorated! Yep, 50's. So, of course we were going to go and take some pictures inside. We had the whole place to ourselves for a little bit, and I got creative with some shots. :)

Cassie_Senior
Lollipop
This last shot was requested by Cassie's Mom. She saw a picture I had taken of Paige, and wanted something like that of Cassie. It's slightly different than the one of Paige, but I think it's great all the same. :)

Cassie, thanks so much for having me do your photos! I enjoyed every minute of the shoot (well, except for when that creepy man asked for the time...lol), and I am super glad that everyone likes the photos as much as I do.
~Valerie

PS. My camera doesn't lie, you are pretty! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)