I would've posted these photos on Friday, but I went shopping and I didn't have time. Then on Saturday, I had a busy day, so it didn't work out to post them on Saturday. And yesterday, I was gone all day, so here they are! 4 days after Thanksgiving...
This is me wearing a turkey hat that my cousin made. :D
My cousin and brother. :)

A sweet older lady at our Bible study wanted to do something for us on Thanksgiving, so she made us 2 apple pies, 2 pumpkin pies, 2 loaves of bread, and an apple cake! Everything was so yummy! This is the bread.


I love this picture of the apple pie. It's my favorite picture of the day. :)

Here is the turkey.

My favorite part of the Thanksgiving meal...Stuffing! My great-grandmother always makes the stuffing, and it's really good. :)


I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving...I certainly did.
~Valerie
This is me wearing a turkey hat that my cousin made. :D
My cousin and brother. :)

A sweet older lady at our Bible study wanted to do something for us on Thanksgiving, so she made us 2 apple pies, 2 pumpkin pies, 2 loaves of bread, and an apple cake! Everything was so yummy! This is the bread.


I love this picture of the apple pie. It's my favorite picture of the day. :)

Here is the turkey.

My favorite part of the Thanksgiving meal...Stuffing! My great-grandmother always makes the stuffing, and it's really good. :)


I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving...I certainly did.
~Valerie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)