Thursday, November 18, 2010

I see.

I photograph things that people don't see.
I see the world with a "photographer's eye" (that's what I like to call it).
I see things -objects, people, places, etc.- in a way that regular people don't.
I see something, and in my mind, I see it through my camera.
I see the colors (sometimes I pretend it's black&white), and picture everything on my camera screen.
I look at the object (or person) and I see the angle of what would make the best photograph.
Picturing something before you photograph it helps a lot. :)
If you're posing someone, and the pose doesn't look quite right...Close your eyes and picture it in your "mind's eye," most of the time you'll be able to figure out what's wrong. 
If you have to, re-compose the image. 
Always pay attention to photo composition. :)
~Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)