In today's Annoying Things blog post, I will be covering the subject of a lovely thing called the "Speedy checkout."
Yeahhhh...They're never speedy.
I can almost guarantee it.
Especially if you're late for a college class.
Then they'll be realllllly sloooow, to make you suffer in agony.
Then they'll be realllllly sloooow, to make you suffer in agony.
Take an example from the other day.
I stopped at Wal-Mart (that was my first mistake), to pick up a few things on my way to class.
I power-walked through the store, and hoped that I could find everything okay.
I had three items that I was going to buy, and 25 minutes to get to class. There were only three people in the line for the "speedy checkout," so I said to myself, "Self, the speedy checkout will probably get you to class on time, go for it."
That was my second mistake.
I stood in the "speedy checkout" line for almost 10 MINUTES.
It took me 20 minutes to get to class, so I was almost 15 minutes late.
Now I have a strong dislike for "speedy checkouts."*
How do you feel about speedy checkouts?
~Valerie
*If you are a cashier at a "speedy checkout," I promise that I'm not trying to be rude or insult you, I'm just saying that sometimes speedy checkouts aren't speedy, which annoys me. If you are offended, I am very sorry. :)
How do you feel about speedy checkouts?
~Valerie
*If you are a cashier at a "speedy checkout," I promise that I'm not trying to be rude or insult you, I'm just saying that sometimes speedy checkouts aren't speedy, which annoys me. If you are offended, I am very sorry. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)