Wednesday, February 9, 2011

thirty day challenge {day 1}

Y'all know those silly 30 day challenges that are going around Facebook, right? 
Well, I've decided that I want to do one, but I don't want to do it on Facebook. I want to do it on my blog. So for the next 30 days (give or take a few, I'm a busy person), I'll be doing the 30 day challenge. 
I hope that's okay. :)


day one.
a photo of myself and ten random facts about me.
Sunflowers are my favorite.
1. I love photography. But then, you knew that.
2. I love bluegrass (banjo, fiddle, etc) music.
3. I have never had a boyfriend, and I'm (mostly) okay with that.
4. I find out almost everything I know through Facebook.
5. I'm not a huge fan of cold weather.
6. It's weird being one of the oldest kids in youth group.
7. I have a love/hate relationship with iTunes.
8. According to my dad, I'm a nosy person.
9. My uncle used to call me Pete.
10. My biggest pet peeve: When I'm driving at night, and people are tail-gaiting me with their high-beams on. That drives me crazy. Plus it hurts my eyes. :P


~Valerie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)