Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sharayah {Class of 2011}

If you know me and my family well, you probably know that my older sister, Sharayah, and I will be graduating together this coming May. If you didn't know that, well, now you do! :)

Sharayah was going to graduate last year, but she decided to wait another year before graduating from high school to get some extra college classes on her transcript.


 Now we are going to graduate from high school together on May 20th, 2011. That's less than two months away! :D I'm so excited!!

Last fall, I had the pleasure of doing her senior pictures. Though she says that she is NOT a model, I think if she put her mind to it, she would be successful at it...Because that's just her personality. :)


Here are some favorites from the shoot.


Yeah for pretty sun rays on the test shots! :)
DSC_0645
DSC_0683
DSC_0684
DSC_0704
DSC_0710
So...Her hair looks a little bit wind-blown in this photo (below), but it's one of my favorites. :)
DSC_0712
I love how her eyes pop in this one... :)
DSC_0734
DSC_0804
DSC_0816
I love the next two...I couldn't choose between color and b&w, so you get to see both of them.
DSC_0872
DSC_0872_2
DSC_0874
DSC_0899
DSC_0905
DSC_0912
DSC_0933
DSC_0986
Sharayah plans on being a music teacher, and she is in the process of choosing a college...
DSC_0037
She is really good at playing the piano. 
(The edit is a bit funky on the next photo, but I kind of like it). :)
DSC_0046
I love this one...I posted it before, and you might have seen it.
DSC_0053
DSC_0132
DSC_0150
Sharayah, you're a pretty cool sister. I really do like you, even if I don't act like it sometimes. :) 
And I'm sorry for taking so long to blog these pictures.
~Valerie

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the one of Sharayah in the green shirt near the river and trees <3

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day! :)