Sunday, July 10, 2011

Waiting...For what?

DSC_0676
Waiting. 
It's a very difficult thing to do.
For real.
Especially for me.
I get impatient.
And grumpy.
And put out,
 when I don't get what I want,
 when I want it.

WAITING.
It's something that God has been working on in my life.

MY LIFE.
It's an ever-changing tide/current.
Sometimes it's like a raging river.
Sometimes it's like a lake on a calm day.
 I have days when I feel like I'm never going to go anywhere...or be anything...or meet anyone...or do something important...or feel wanted...or feel LOVED.
Yes, I have days like that. Doesn't everyone?


TRUST.
God has everything in His perfect plan.
I have to trust that He knows what He's doing, because He does.
He has everything worked out already, I just can't see it yet.


EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.


That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)