Friday, February 3, 2012

Paige G. {class of 2012}

Cousins by birth, friends by choice. :)


Everyone, meet my cousin Paige. (You might've seen her on this blog before, I've done several photo shoots with her). When we were younger, she spent most summers at our house. We had a lot of fun playing together on the trampoline and torturing the cats. I could tell some pretty great stories about us, but I won't. :) 
Paige is getting ready to graduate from the nursing program at her tech school.
Photobucket
She's sweet and funny, and a little bit shy and sassy too.
Photobucket
(we always do a photo like this one below). :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Have I mentioned that she has beautiful eyes and a lovely smile? :)
Photobucket
oh yes.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Probably laughing at something I said...Haha, I like to think I'm funny. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ahhh, I love the next two shots. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Work it! 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 Congratulations "Cuz", on graduating this June. I'm sorry I won't be here for it, but I'll be thinking about you while I'm in Hawaii. :) Good luck with everything!
~Val

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)