Wednesday, March 14, 2012

elizabeth ann {newborn} + jacob scott {big brother}

On February 12th, my Uncle and Aunt welcomed a new baby into their little family. Her name is Elizabeth Ann...and she's the cutest thing ever. :)

I had the chance to do her newborn photos about three weeks ago, and I also snapped a few photos of her big brother, Jake.
Photobucket
This kid is just too much. He makes me laugh. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jake being an adorable big brother. :)
(Can you tell that they're siblings?)
Photobucket
Meet Liz! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
She was wide awake almost the whole time I was taking the photos, and the window lighting was pretty much perfect. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
I seriously have the cutest cousins. ever.
Photobucket
Her daddy is going to have his work cut out for him when she gets older. ;) She's gorgeous.
Photobucket
The next photo is one of my favorites.
Photobucket
She's not a fan of feathery things in her face...
Photobucket
...but I think she is adorable when she's crying,
and even more adorable when she's cooing. :) 
Photobucket
Jake wanted to give the baby a kiss. :)
(I love this so much. <3)
Photobucket
Liz wasn't exactly happy about the big brother kisses... :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
She was born two days before Valentine's Day, so we had to take a few photos in the special outfit she wore. ;)
Photobucket
I'm so privileged to be able to photograph my cousins (my cousins are cuter than yours...don't deny it). :) 
I love being able to capture moments like Lizzy's newborn photos.
I couldn't ask for a better job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)