Josh and Brandi got married on a cool (and somewhat windy) day last October.
Courtney Reese had asked me to second shoot with her, and I said sure! (it's always fun shooting with Court.)
The afternoon started at the church in Pennsylvania where Brandi and her bridesmaids were getting ready. We waited there (and took detail shots and stuff) for about a half hour before Josh got there for their first look. :)
I was in charge of getting Brandi's reaction at the first look. It was fantastic. So cute. :)
A Fall wedding + Josh being a farmer = big green tractor pictures. :)
(and pictures with Josh's awesome truck.)
My favorite. :)
The groom and his men...
The bride and her girls...
(Brandi planned the wedding timeline so well, we had so much time to take pictures! It was the best!)After the tractor pictures, it was into the church for the wedding! ;)
The reception was so fun. I snapped this shot when we got there. I think this describes Josh and Brandi perfectly. :D
There were so many fun, fall details at the reception, and I think Brandi did everything herself! It was beautiful!
The cake was glorious. :)
I had to sneak some photos of the flower girl, she was too adorable!
The first dance. Brandi and Josh have been through a lot together and they were so glad to be married. I got teary-eyed when they danced together. It was the sweetest first dance ever.
To see Courtney's lovely photos from this wedding, go here! :)































No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)