Friday, December 7, 2012

Justin & Christina // 1-20-2012 // married {second shooting}

In January 2012, I shot Justin and Christina's winter wedding with Courtney.
I had just upgraded my camera, and was looking forward to using it.
I always have a good time shooting with Court, and enjoyed the wedding.
Here are my favorites!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Justin and Christina chose to do a First Look, so I waited with Justin while Courtney brought Christina around the building. :)
(I love this photo below...it's one of my favorites ever.)
Photobucket
Photobucket

They were so cute...after they kissed, Christina saw that she had left lipstick on Justin so she wiped it off. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

to see Courtney's marvelous photos from their wedding, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)