
You may or may not remember my first post (well, technically it was my second post, but it was my first post that had pictures), but you probably don't care about all that. Anyway...in that post were two of my all-time favorite pictures (actually they still are my faves). Those 2 pictures were of some sunflowers in a field close to where I live. Sunflowers are my absolute favorite flowers. I would rather be given a sunflower than a rose. Not that I don't like roses, cuz I do. I just like sunflowers more. :) I planted some seeds a few weeks ago, but they are just little sprouts, so they haven't bloomed yet.
I was at a greenhouse the other day, and I really wanted a sunflower to take some pictures of (because now I have my D-SLR, which I didn't have when I took those other sunflower pictures). I told the lady that owns the greenhouse (she is one of my mom's friends) that I love sunflowers, and she walks over to where she had some...picked one up, and gave it to me. I was so happy to have a beautiful sunflower to take pictures of. :) Thank you to Ms Nancy for giving me the flower, it made my day.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)