Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cute is the only word to describe this. :)

These are some photos I took at our church's Summer picnic, a few weeks ago. :) I had my Nikon with me, and I snapped a bunch of photos.
I saw some cute kids sitting on the sidewalk with their ice slushees (Strawberry and Cotton Candy, so they told me), and I couldn't resist taking some pictures of them. :)













This adorable girl is Hannah. She wanted me to take a picture of her, and when I told her to smile, she gave me a huge grin! (Then, when I showed her the photo on the camera screen, her smile got even bigger. :D)


















Hannah told me allll about her Pop pop, and how she loves him a lot. And she was just full of the most amazing smiles. :)

This is Rachel, Hannah's sister. Rachel is a natural in front of the camera. She made silly faces, and she didn't seem to mind the camera at all. :) I love this picture...She looks so mischievous, which reminds me of myself. :D

And here is one more of Rachel. Just look at those beautiful eyes!!! It makes me wish I had blue eyes like that. :) (PS. The red lips are from the strawberry slushee...)

















I want to give a big THANK YOU to Jeremy and Kelly, for letting me take pictures of 2 of your beautiful daughters. I'm so thankful to have the pleasure of photographing them, And I would love to do it again sometime. :)
~Valerie



2 comments:

  1. those girls are too cute! great shots:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look cute! Thanks for copies as well!
    Anytime you want to take more just let us know!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day! :)