Friday, July 16, 2010

Jacob {Baby Portraits}

Today, I had the opportunity to "shoot" (just with my camera, I promise!) my 11-day-old cousin Jake. :) I was able to take some pictures of him the day he was born, but I wanted to do an actual session with him. 
He is such a cutie and was very easy to work with (except for the gas pains...lol). 
I got lost on my way to their house, but after going around the block a few times I finally made it there. :D They have the cutest little sun-room, which is perfect for photos. The lighting was just about right.

Here are some of my favorites. Enjoy!

So precious.
Awwww. What a cutie. :)
 Below...My absolute favorite from the session. :) 

 Love that smile. :)
 This is my second favorite. Have I mentioned before that I love B&W baby pics? :)
 He is so perfect.
I'm not sure if I like the angle of this one (below).
 And, of course I had to do a feet shot. <3 
I'm sure I will have more photo sessions with him as he gets older. :D 
Again, Congratulations to Jeremy and Heather (my uncle and aunt) on the arrival of your "bundle of joy". :) 
He is stinking adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)