Saturday, July 17, 2010

Unofficial Model.

 My cousin (Yes, you've seen her here before). She is my "unofficial" model.
 She is photogenic, and likes being in front of the camera. 
Thus, making her a good person for me to use as a model when I need to experiment or practice my skills. :) She is such a girly-girl though, and hates it when I ask her to sit on the ground for a pose. 
It drives me crazy. :/

The other night, I asked her if she would pose for a few pictures because the evening light was delicious. :)
I love the bokeh in the picture on the left. :) 
 
         I really like the picture below too. :)       

I signed up for a photography class at camp in a few weeks. :)
 I can't wait.
 I would love to post more photos, but I must go work on my summer homework...A research report on Mathew Brady and Civil War photography. :)
Peace,
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)