Monday, July 5, 2010

July 4th Celebration.

 July 4th. It's a day of celebration and fireworks. A day celebrating our nation's independence from Britain. People fought and died during the 1700's to ensure our freedom today. It humbles me to think about it. 
My family spent the evening at a local park listening to a community band and watching the spectacular fireworks display. :) 
Here are my essentials for the evening...Tripod, Nikon, Old Navy flip flops and a floppy hat to keep the sun out of my eyes. :D 

The Community band. (Some people from our church play in this band, so it was a treat to hear them).

Some girl sitting near us...She was having fun with the fireflies. :)

Fireworks!!!!! I took almost 200 pictures of them...I had to delete some, but I ended up with about 170. :D Enjoy!!





These last three are my favorites. :)



 Happy 234th Birthday America. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)