Sunday, July 4, 2010

Some favorites that I never posted...

 This afternoon, I realized that I have never posted some of my favorite pictures...It made me sad to realize this, but I am going to remedy that immediately. :)


 This cute kid is named Shane. I met him at my friend Karlee's graduation party. As you can see, he had a blast on the water slide at the party. :)  

And here is a favorite of a little girl named Grace. She was adopted from China a year and a half ago. 

I got this one printed for her parents, and the lady at Wal-Mart thought I stole it from a professional...She said that someone in this area has a studio with the same background. I told her that it was not a pro background, it was a bridge. And I had, in fact, not stolen it, as I was the one who took the picture. :) Then she made me sign the copyright form that said the same thing I had just told her...Ugh. :P
Yep, so I have more favorites that I never posted, but they will have to wait for another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)