Friday, July 9, 2010

Miss Olivia. :)

Yesterday, I babysat this little 4-and-1/2-month-old, blue-eyed cutie. :)
 After her mommy came back and Miss Olivia was fed, I took some portraits of her. (I love the last one in this collage. :D I was trying something new, but I'm not sure why these pictures in the collage look so blurry...) 
 She is so cute and (mostly :D) content & happy.
 Love this one. :)
 Hand shot. :) I like it. What do you think?
 I love B&W. Especially for baby pictures. :)
Two gorgeous girls. :) Mommy (Kimberly) and daughter (Olivia).
I feel so blessed that I am able to do what I love (portrait photography), and I am thankful for every opportunity! 
Thank you Kimberly, for encouraging me and for getting some smiles out of Olivia, even when she was fussy. :) I hope you enjoy the photos!

1 comment:

  1. So Sweet!! I just love you - you're a joy to be around. Thanks for taking the pics. Im gonna send my friends and family to the site to check out these pics.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day! :)