Sunday, July 11, 2010

World Cup.

My family spent the afternoon with some missionary friends that are here visiting from France. Their son, Max, is a big soccer fan. So they had to watch the World Cup today, and we were invited to watch it with them. I had never actually watched a pro soccer game before today...It was quite interesting, and I learned a lot. :)

1) I learned that a psychic octopus named Paul predicted which team would win (he picked Spain this year), and his predictions have only been wrong once. 
2) I learned what the yellow/red cards are for. :D 
And 3) I learned that the one soccer player on Spain's team has beautiful eyes. XD

 Here is a photo of me (I'm in the purple) with all my siblings and Max (he's wearing the aviators). We are smiling so big because we had just watched Spain's team win, and we were cheering for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)