I got back from camp last night to hear that I got a phone call from the photo contest I entered a few weeks ago. :D My Amish father/son photo is being considered in the final round of the competition!!! It's super exciting. (Once I hear the results, I'll let you all know).
Anyway, camp was amazing. I got to take all the classes I wanted, and I got to work with and edit my pictures on Lightroom 2 in the photography class. :) I loved it! Next month, when I get my own laptop, I'm buying Lightroom. Here are a few of my (edited!) favorites from camp. I have a lot more from camp to blog, plus an engagement session. :) I'll get on that soon. (When I uploaded these photos to Blogger, they got fuzzy...Any ideas to fix that??)
Below is my super cool ant picture. :D
And this is a cicada in case you were wondering. :P






No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)