Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Photo Class (People & Portraits)

Every year at camp, we get to choose 3 skill classes. They usually have Archery, Riflery, Tye-Dye, Soccer, Volleyball, Hemp, etc... This year they had Photography. (And if you have read my last post, you'll know that Photography was my top class choice). On the third day of classes we went out to take some portraits. (The first day we didn't really do any shooting, and on the second day we took nature pictures :D).
I love taking pictures of people. :)
It's like my favorite thing.
Ever.
Then we got to edit the photos on Lightroom, which rocked.

Here are my favorites.

This is Tommy.
I call him "Surfer boy" because he looks like he should be out riding waves in the ocean.
And he has an amazing smile...
See what I mean? :)

This is Colleen.
She is gorgeous!
Her eyes...Wow.
She is so sweet & genuine, and
I love being around her.
Anddd, because I couldn't decide which photo of Colleen to post, I'll put both of them up. :)

This guy's name is Scottie.
I was just going out to take some portraits, and he was walking by, so I stopped him for a quick photo. :) Thankfully, most of the guys didn't care if I wanted to take pictures of them.

This is Danni.
We go to the same church, but had never really talked before camp.
I'm a little bit shy around new people...So when my family started going to her church, I didn't introduce myself to very many people, (it takes me a little while to open up and really talk to people).
I'm so glad that we were in the same cabin, and got to know each other. :) I enjoyed being around her and talking with her.

This is my cousin, Paige.
I asked her if I could take a picture of her for the class, but she didn't want me to and she wouldn't look at Brady. :( (Hehehe, Brady is my camera :D).
I took a picture anyway, and look how good it turned out!

Josiah.
He won't be coming back to camp next year, and I'm going to miss him. :(
He is one of the sweetest/friendliest/nicest guys I know, and if I had an older brother, I would want him to be like Josiah.
I wish him and his girlfriend the best. :)

This lady is Courtney, one of my favorite people.
I love her!
She is sweet...and thoughtful...and beautiful...and just super cool. :)
I've known her for 4 years, (I met her the first time I went to teen camp).
That was a good year... :D

Amy.
I have been friends with her for 4 years, since we were 13. :D
Now we are both almost 17, and we are pretty close.
We have a lot in common and talk about anything and everything when we are together.
We don't see each other often though, which makes me sad. :(

Bryce!
I have known his family for 2-3 years.
Sometimes I'll watch his siblings while their parents are working. :)
I adore him (and his siblings).

The one and only...Elizabeth! :)
One day, when I'm a famous photographer, and when she is a famous fashion designer, we'll meet at some high-end coffee shop and reminisce about all the good times we had at camp. :)
The last photo for today is of Mr. Sam.
He teaches the fly fishing class, which I have never taken...It just looks a little bit too boring for me. It might not be boring, but it looks boring to me. :D
Anyway...I love this picture.

I've got a lot more pictures from camp that I need to post. :)
Keep checking for them in the next few days!

1 comment:

Your lovely comments make my day! :)