Here are the last of my pictures from camp. :'( I wish I had more to post...
These are photos of some "staff kids" (They are the kids who run around camp while their parents are cooks, skill class teachers and counselors). I didn't get pictures of all the staff kids, but I got some of them. :D (I'm not sure if the parents want the names of these kids online or not, so I'm not going to post their names, just their first initial). :)
This kid (D)...He is one of the sweetest kids I know!
He is so helpful and so grown up. :) I enjoyed talking with him one day before lunch.
This is his younger brother (G). I told my friend Amy, that (G) was the cutest boy at camp. (What? It's true!!!) :P
(G) again. :) So adorable...
This is their sister, (M). I wanted to take her home with me! :)
Here are some of the "W" kids. :)
This is (A).
She was in my younger sister's cabin at camp 2 years ago...And my older sister and I watched her and some of her other siblings during their mom's Bible study group.
She is really sweet and I love her.
She is really sweet and I love her.
Miss G...(A)'s sister. Such a loving girl...I absolutely adore her.
This was the first time I met (L).
She was a teeny bit shy, which I can understand...What 4-year-old (she might have been 5, I'm not sure), wants a big, black camera in their face?
The last picture from camp to post. :'(
One of (A)'s brothers, (N). :)
I hope you enjoyed my photos from camp! I am proud of them. :D
I've got photos to post from last night's shoot with two of my cousins. :) But I've got to get them edited before I post them...I might download the 30-day trial of Lightroom 3 and edit them with that. :) I will be getting my own computer in a month! It's so exciting!! When I get the laptop, the first thing I will buy is Lightroom. :D
Oh! I almost forgot to mention that I didn't win the photo contest. :( I was a finalist, but I only got honorable mention. They are putting my photo in September's issue of the magazine (Farm Progress, American Agriculture). Which is exciting, but disappointing at the same time, (it's exciting because I'm being published and people are going to know my name, but it's disappointing because I didn't win the $250 prize). So, I'm going to keep trying...I've found several other contests to enter, one is later this month. :) I'll keep you updated.
~Valerie









No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)