Wednesday, I had the pleasure of photographing my cousins, Maddux and Karyn.
Their mom had been wanting me to do photos of them for a few weeks, and she finally got around to scheduling a shoot. Lol. :D
We met at their house and drove a few minutes down the road to the place (I can't remember what it's called...) where I took their pictures.
Here are a few of my favorites. (I narrowed it down and only put up 16...out of the 200 I took).
Love this one of Karyn looking into the water.
Love this one of Maddux. :)
This (below) is a favorite too.
Karyn's got a pouting look on her face in this one. :D
I think we have got a little model here...
My aunt's comment on the photo below...
"One of my favorites, they actually look like they like each other".
Love it. :D
Man, they are growing up so fast! I remember when they were born...It makes me feel old, and I'm only 16!!!
Another of my absolute favorites. :)
I think that this one of Karyn has got to be my favorite from the whole shoot. :)
Anddd the last one is my favorite of them together.
Thank you to my aunt and uncle for having me "shoot" them.
It's what I do best...
:D
I hope you enjoy the photos!
~Valerie
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)