Monday, August 16, 2010

A Nice Photo & Some Updates.

So...I don't really have much to say today, except that I may have some shoots coming up in the very near future. :) I have a senior shoot sometime next month, and maybe 2 family shoots later this month (I'm crossing my fingers and praying really hard for both shoots), my family picnic on Saturday to take pictures at, plus a mom who wants photos of her 3-yr-old boy. I have had a ton of inquiries about my services as a photographer, which is really encouraging.
A lot of people wanted to know my prices, and I've just kind of been saying random numbers that sound good (and fair) to me, but my parents said that they don't want me to "be taken advantage of", (in other words, they don't want me to be under-paid and over-worked :D). I completely get what they are saying, so we had a talk about how I should price my shoots, and I guess I really should start figuring out set prices if I'm going to be doing more and more shoots. :) Which means that there will be changes coming (soon!) in that area.
Meanwhile......Enjoy this photo I took last week. :)

PS. I'll be sending my entry for another photo contest in the next week. This one costs $10 to enter 3 photos, and first prize is way bigger than $250. (I'm praying really hard about this too!!!) For this contest, I would be super happy with honorable mention...because it's a much larger audience than the farm magazine. :) I still need to get a 3rd picture printed...Should I enter this ladybug picture?? Any advice would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)