Thursday, August 26, 2010

Family Picnic.

Here are some pictures from my family picnic last Saturday. :)

What picnic is complete without "crazy golf"???


 The kiddies got into the pool for a little bit, until it started to thunder. :) 
This is my cousin, Dana. Isn't she cute?
 Cousin Karyn. :) She is adorable...And I absolutely love this,
 My little brother, Reagan. :)

 My cousin, Paige, rubbing cousin Travis' head, I'm not sure why. I think she said it was soft or something... XD

It was getting dark and my uncle got out these guns for the kids to play with...Don't worry, the "guns" only shot these things...Mini marshmallows!!!
Karyn shooting at someone...Probably my brother. :)
 Cousin Maddux shooting his gun (here I had the ISO as high as it could go).
 A marvelous picture of my sister, Kim, after swimming. :)

I can see how easy it is to get behind with blogging...I have like 3 sessions from the last week that I need to blog. I just have to sit down and take the time to do it. :) I'll get them up in the next few days, I promise!

School is starting this Monday and I have a ton of work to do so I can graduate this coming year. I want to be done with school so bad! The time has flown by, but I'm just tired of doing school. Pray for me...I have to force myself to do it, and sometimes it isn't pretty. Hopefully this school year will go quickly!
~Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)