Saturday, September 25, 2010

Air Show in W.Va.

At the start of September, my parents took us all to the air show in Martinsburg, West Virgina. :)
We got to see the Thunderbirds' routine, and we also got to see The Golden Knights (a sky-diving team) do their thing.
 It would have been so much nicer if I would have had a zoom lens for this, but I made do with my 18-55mm and cropping abilities...Hopefully I'll have a zoom lens by next year's show.
Here are a few of my favorite shots from that day. :)



 This photo below is SOOC (Straight out of camera). No cropping was done to this one. :) I just had my lens as far as it would go (55mm) and that's how close the planes were!
 So...This is probably my favorite shot of the day. I was able to capture the mirror image perfectly! It's two different planes...No photoshop tricks here. :P
 I love this shot too. :)
 Erm, that's a little too close for comfort...Don't you think???
 This was my favorite formation...I loved it when all of the planes flew together. :)
 It was so loud, my ears were hurting a lot...But it was worth it! :D
I hope you enjoy these photos, because I most certainly do. :)
~Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)