Saturday, September 25, 2010

Brother and Sister Shoot.

At the start of July, I did some "school pictures" for my cousins. (You can see the individual pictures of them HERE and HERE). At the time, I didn't get any photos of them together, but a few weeks later, my aunt and I coordinated our schedules to get some brother/sister photos. :) I had been meaning to post them when I took the photos, but when school started in August, I forgot about it! 
Anyway...Here are my favorites.
I absolutely loooove this first one. :D

Aww... :)
I had a hard time getting good smiles out of Goofball. 
He just didn't want to have his picture taken! :(
Hehe, I like this last one.
I'm sorry it took me so long to get these posted! 
WIll you forgive me? I promise it won't happen again. :)
~Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)