For the last week and a half, I have been super tired with headaches almost everyday. I don't know what's wrong, and it's making me frustrated.
My mom thought I might have mono...You know, the "kissing disease." (HA! That doesn't even make sense, because I've never kissed anyone...Hmm, I guess it is possible to have picked it up from camp or something).
OR my aunt suggested that it might be allergies.
My dad thought possibly lyme disease (like from a tick bite).
Then my mom thought it might just be a deficiency in vitamins or something.
Ugh, I have no idea what it is...I just want to feel better.
So, yeah...I am probably going to spend my afternoon at the doctor's office tomorrow.
:(
I hate going to the doctor, but I'm tired of being tired and I'm tired of headaches...
*sigh*
Anyway, I have a lot of pictures that I need to download off my camera and post on here, but I haven't felt like doing it because I'm so super tired...So here are some pictures from a week or two ago, that I wanted to post. :)
These are my new boots that I bought like three weeks ago. (And yes, those are my legs...Awfully pale, aren't they?? Ugh. :P) Oh, and I forgot to move my camera bag out of the picture. Oh well, free advertisement for Nikon... XD
Random ladybug I found...I have a thing for ladybug pictures lately. :)
The shiny tractor that I used for a few shoots recently. Too bad it didn't stay shiny...
This is the view from the side of our house. Lovely, isn't it? :)
I think I'm gonna go take a nap because I'm super tired. :(
Hopefully the doctor will be able to find the problem quickly...And any prayers would be appreciated right now!
Thank you. :)
~Valerie



No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)