So here is what the Doctor said.
I don't have mono, or strep throat, or lyme disease.
I'm so thankful that I don't have mono! or anything else! :D
And everything seems to be normal, so my doctor thought it was either a virus, or allergies.
So I've been taking Zyrtec (an allergy medicine) and I've been feeling a little better. :)
And while on the topic of random-ness (okay, we weren't on that topic, but now we are!), here is a random picture of a statue. :) Enjoy!
(This is at a super cool...and expensive...Italian restaurant in Gaithersburg, MD, called Buca di Beppo). :)
Aaaand Tuesday is the day I go to Baltimore to pick up my very own computer!
I'm going to name him Fitzwilliam.
After Fitzwilliam Darcy.
You know, Mr. Darcy...From Pride and Prejudice?
Dude, that's like the best romance novel ever!!
Umm, yeah.
Anyway...I'm super excited about Tuesday. :))
~Valerie
P.S. Am I the only one who names electronics???
I've got Brady - my Nikon, and soon I'll have Fitzwilliam - my Macbook.
Does anyone else do that?
Or am I just weird?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)