I think I met Aaron when I was 10? Ah, I don't remember exactly how old I was.
I didn't even hang around him much at Bible study (where we met)...I was super shy, so I never really talked with him, (or any other boys, really).
Then, a few years ago, we were both counselors at a day camp. I talked with him everyday, and got to know him. He's like the older brother I never had. :) He's so easy to talk to and I enjoy hanging out with him.
Then, a few years ago, we were both counselors at a day camp. I talked with him everyday, and got to know him. He's like the older brother I never had. :) He's so easy to talk to and I enjoy hanging out with him.
Anyway...Last month, I got a message on Facebook saying that he needed some senior pictures done, and he would like me to do them. Now, I'm not gonna lie...I love doing senior sessions. It's probably my favorite. I usually have a fantastic time with the people I'm shooting and Aaron was no exception.
I was a bit nervous, because I've never done a senior session of a guy before...But Aaron was okay with that, and he did a pretty good job of being a "guinea pig." :D
Possibly my favorite from the session...
I love this one...
Aaron, thanks for a great time, and for being yourself.
I wish you the best in whatever you do after high school. :)
~Valerie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)