Monday, November 1, 2010

Family Road Trip.

So, technically, it was a road trip.
Because we traveled on roads.
But I would say that it wasn't really a road trip (road trips, in my mind, are more than a day)...This was more like a "day trip."
Yep. :P

A few weeks ago, my family went to Cunningham Falls (Catoctin Park), for an afternoon. We walked all over the place, and had a great time. I really enjoyed the fall colors, and I snapped a ton of pictures of my family and the scenery.
Here are some of my favorite photos from the trip, that I wanted to share. :)

This first photo reminds me of Lord of the Rings. :D


I saw this as we walked back to the van. Cool, huh? :)

I love fall colors!


Little brother. :)

The falls...I was a little disappointed, because I was expecting a big waterfall.
(Dad said it was small, because of the lack of rain over the summer).

Melanie with the falls in the background. :)

This is possibly my favorite picture of her...

Kim, (I'm loving the colorful fall bokeh!).

Kim again. I super duper like this photo. :)

Wide angle shot...I think my lens was at 18mm here. :D

The path to nowhere. :D

I thought the split tree was neat...and I really like the color of this picture.

Little brother being all cool. :)

Another photo of the falls.

Colorful ferns...

Thanks for looking at my photos, I hope you enjoyed them! :)
(PS. I uploaded these using Flickr instead of Blogger...If you can't see them, or if they won't load, let me know!!!)
~Valerie

1 comment:

  1. I love the wide angle shots :)
    And I love that each time I get on your blog you have a new backround, it makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day! :)