I'm stressed out.
Why?
Because I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere.
I feel like I won't have all my stupid school books done in time to graduate this Spring.
And I do NOT want to spend another year in school.
I'm tired of it.
I think I might go insane or have a mental breakdown if I can't graduate this year.
I have no idea how many credits I have, or how many I need to graduate.
I'm super frustrated and stressed. :(
Right now...I don't want to finish school.
I just want to find a job.
I want to pursue photography and start my own business.
Is that too much to ask?
Or am I just too impatient?
Is it wrong for me to feel this way?
Ugh. I don't know.
Have you ever felt like this???
PS. Yes, I did post this photo a while ago, but I'm posting it again because it makes me feel happier.
Update on 12/22/2010 - I feel MUCH better about school now...I finished several school books last month and I am down to the last few months of high school. I will be taking some classes at our community college in January, and I WILL graduate from high school in May. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)