Sunday, October 3, 2010

Waiting...

I'm waiting for "Mr. Right" to come and sweep me off my feet. 
:)
A friend told me not to go looking for him.
She said that God will bring us together at just the right time.
That's a beautiful thought, isn't it?

God has the perfect plan.
He knows the perfect time for us to meet.
He has it all planned out. :)
So while I'm waiting for God to bring him my way, what better thing is there to do than pray for him?
I'll pray that he will be waiting for me.
I'll pray that he won't look for love in the wrong place.
I'll pray that he can have peace and know that God's got it all worked out.
So, wherever he is, I hope he can feel that I'm waiting for him, and will continue to wait for him until we finally meet. :)
~Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)