At the beginning of November (goodness, I'm more than a month behind in blogging...), I had the opportunity to take pictures of a family that I've known for a little while. :)
We met them through my family's CEF Good News Club at their elementary school, I'm not sure, but I think it was close to 4 years ago.
I "babysit" them occasionally, and have gotten to know them pretty well over the last 2-ish years. I adore the kids...They're so funny. They can be a bit hyper at times, but overall they are good kids. :)
Sara wanted me to do some pictures of them, so I did, and I am really happy with how they turned out. :)
Enjoy!
This (below) is probably my favorite of all the kids together.
Sara wanted me to do some individual portraits also, so here they are...
This is Angie. :) She is so sweet and has a cute smile. (See below).
Angie's sister Anna. I've watched her grow through the last few years, and she is going to go somewhere. :)
This is Bryce. (You may or may not remember him from my post about camp).
I love how his eyes look in this photo. :)
Next is Brayden, Bryce's brother. :) (He really doesn't like having his picture taken).
Then there's Andrew...The silliest one of them all. :D I think it has to do with being the youngest, because my little brother is just as goofy and he's the youngest too.
Sara wanted a portrait of herself (for her husband), and this one is my favorite. :)
Sara with her daughters.
Everyone. :)
I love this. :) Angie and Anna are so pretty!
Bryce and Brayden. They're handsome. :)
Sara, thank you for having me do the pictures. It was a great learning experience for me (with trying to pose everyone). I'm glad that no one left in tears from having their picture taken. :D I hope you enjoy the photos!
~Valerie
~Valerie

















You did a wonderful job Valerie! That beautiful momma is my Aunt and those good lookin' kids are my cousins :) We live many,many miles apart and I miss them! but seeing these pictures helped ;) ohh and that one of A and A holding hands is too cute ♥ I really like all of the pictures :D
ReplyDeleteHope you are enjoying this Christmas season!
Love in Christ,
Samarah
Good job! I can see you getting better with poses!
ReplyDelete