Wednesday, December 15, 2010

M {Family}

Right after I took pictures of the K/M family in November, I was contacted by Sara's sister, Laura. She wanted some portraits done of herself and her two adorable children. :)
I agreed and we decided to meet at city park and do the session there. 
Adorable
Cuteness
See what I mean? Absolutely adorable! :)
Brooke&Ben
Ben_B&W
This is Ben, he is soooo cute.
Big Grin!
This has to be my favorite from the session...It might even be my favorite ever. :D
Why, hello there.
Here's Brooke...Like I said before, adorable. :)
Blue-eyed Girl
Cutie
This was an "accident picture." I was too close when she quickly bent down to pick the flower. It was so fast that I was only able to take one picture. I think it was a good accident, don't you? :)
Picking Flowers. :)
Favorite of Brooke. :)
Sweet
Little Brooke.
Laura with her babies. :) Such a good-looking family...
M{Family}_B&W
Family
I adore this!
Cute
Hehe, could it get any better? :) I love it!
Laura&Ben
Family
I love this last one...It's so sweet. :)
Kisses
Laura, thank you for the privilege to take pictures of you and your beautiful kids. :)
I enjoyed every minute and would love to do it again sometime!
~Valerie

1 comment:

  1. I might just stay here the rest of the night and look at these pictures over and over again :) You did a WONDERFUL job!! I love the "accident" picture... one of my favorites :) boy, do I belong to one of the most good lookin' families out there ;) I couldn't agree more about Ben and Brooke, I don't think they could get any more ADORABLE! and Aunt Laura is gorgeous :)

    You will definitely be going places in the future Valerie, if you continue with photography!

    :)Samarah

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day! :)