It feels so weird to say that I'm in college now. :)
Anyway, yesterday was the first class for Introduction to Visual Arts (I'm taking 3 classes this semester), and they should have cancelled the class because of the snow, but they didn't.
I live about 40 minutes away from the campus, but last night it took me an hour + 15 minutes to get there, because the roads were terrible. I was way late for the first class, because of snow. :( I saw 2 accidents, a lot of tow-trucks, and multiple ambulances.
I never went faster than 25mph the whole time, and I was sliding all over the place.
The instructor let us out early, but it wasn't early enough.
On my way home, the roads were covered with snow, and the snow was freezing on my wind-shield, with the defroster on.
Yeah...It was that bad.
I'm so thankful that I made it home in one piece, and I hope I don't ever have to do that again. :)
~Valerie
PS. Tomorrow Nick, (the computer guy) is coming to upgrade my computer and install Lightroom! I can't wait! :D

I live about 40 minutes away from the campus, but last night it took me an hour + 15 minutes to get there, because the roads were terrible. I was way late for the first class, because of snow. :( I saw 2 accidents, a lot of tow-trucks, and multiple ambulances.
I never went faster than 25mph the whole time, and I was sliding all over the place.
The instructor let us out early, but it wasn't early enough.
On my way home, the roads were covered with snow, and the snow was freezing on my wind-shield, with the defroster on.
Yeah...It was that bad.
I'm so thankful that I made it home in one piece, and I hope I don't ever have to do that again. :)
~Valerie
PS. Tomorrow Nick, (the computer guy) is coming to upgrade my computer and install Lightroom! I can't wait! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)