I hate being sick.
I've been struggling with being sick (cough/head cold) since Sunday, and it has succeeded in keeping me home from church BOTH times this week! I missed seeing my church-friends, I missed hearing the sermons/Bible lessons, and I missed helping in my favorite K-1st grade JR church class.
Being sick is lame. :(
I couldn't skip college classes, so I just had to take some medicine and hope to make it through the day. I did make it, but I felt like crap afterwards. :P
I woke up feeling better today, so I hope I'm on the mend...
Since I've been sick, I haven't posted anything. I don't really have anything new to post, because no one really wants their pictures taken in the winter. :( I'm working on editing (with Lightroom!) my sister's senior pictures, which I took in November or October. I want to get them up in a week or two. :)
For now, I'm sharing a picture of my dear great-grandparents.
I call them GG and Grandpa. :)
He is going to be 90-years-old in about a week!
I call them GG and Grandpa. :)
He is going to be 90-years-old in about a week!
(This was taken on Christmas Day, at my family's get-together).

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)