Friday, May 13, 2011

Pretty in Pink {Svea}

On Easter Sunday at church, Little Svea saw some people in the youth group taking pictures.
She told her mom that she really wanted her picture taken too!
My dad happened to be walking past when the conversation took place, and said something like, "My daughter is a photographer and she has her camera with her today. I'm sure she would love to take a few pictures of Svea."
My dad came and got me...Of course I wanted to take pictures of her!!! 
What can I say? 
I don't turn down cute (and willing) models!
I went and asked Svea if she would like me to get my big camera and take a few pictures of her in her gorgeous dress.
She shyly nodded her head and went to stand in front of the colorful tulips by the walkway.
:)
Here are my favorites from the 5 minute "session."
DSC_0309
I'm like really in love with her curls...And I'm a little bit jealous. :)
DSC_0308
Aw, the tulips made the background perfect. 
DSC_0311
1) I love my new lens
2) I love that Svea wanted to have her picture taken
3) I love that I was able to take her picture
DSC_0314
Favorite! 
DSC_0316
Ohmylanta. This girl is the cutest thing ever.
DSC_0318
Is it wrong for me to hope that my kids (if God chooses to bless me with a few children) are this cute? :)
DSC_0319
Last one...Svea and her mother.
A sweet mommy/daughter moment.
Can I say that I love capturing moments like this?
Ilovemyjob. :)
DSC_0321

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)