Today, I graduated.
Today, I said "Goodbye" to high school. Forever.
YESSSSS!! It feels so good to say that!

I wore a white (shiny!) gown and a silly looking hat with a tassel hanging off it (see above), and I walked down an aisle to Pomp and Circumstance. I shook hands, received my diploma (!!!!), and posed for a lot of pictures.
Now I feel like I'm ready to take on the world...Look out! :)
~Valerie
PS. The face I'm making in the picture is my "I-can't-believe-that-I'm-graduating-today!" face.
PPS. THANK YOU to everyone (friends and family) who came to the ceremony this morning! Seeing so many people come just for us made my day. :)
~Valerie
PS. The face I'm making in the picture is my "I-can't-believe-that-I'm-graduating-today!" face.
PPS. THANK YOU to everyone (friends and family) who came to the ceremony this morning! Seeing so many people come just for us made my day. :)
Congratulations times 2!
ReplyDelete~Your sister. :)