Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Aidan and Tristan.

I love hanging out with kids (some people call it babysitting).
I love it.
I love how kids are so honest and how they say the funniest things... 
I love how I can just be myself around them. 
They don't judge.
I can be a complete goofball, but they think that I'm the funniest thing ever. :)
And the hugs? They. are. the. best.

Here are a few photos that I took of my buddies, Aidan and Tristan a few weeks ago when I hung out with them. :)
Aren't they adorable? Uh...I mean handsome. 
DSC_0732
I did the next few in black and white because when I was editing them, it just felt right that they should be in B+W. :) 
DSC_0738
Making a wish! :)
DSC_0754
DSC_0761
This is Aidan. He is super excited about going into kindergarden this year. :)
DSC_0774
Tristan is so excited for his brother going to kindergarden, but I think he secretly wants to go too. :)
DSC_0770
This would be me and Aidan being goofballs.
So attractive, I know...Haha. :)
DSC_0782
Aidan and Tristan are such great kids. 
I pretty much adore them.
I love you boys! <3
~Miss Valerie 
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)