Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ryan and Paige {Prom/Banquet}

It was that time of year.
You know, that time when all everyone is talking and thinking about is prom.
The girls are talking about what dress they're getting, how they're doing their hair, and who they're going with.
And the guys? It's usually not a big deal for them, but they don't want to miss the fun so they'll go. 

About a month ago, my cousin, Paige, asked me to take pictures of her and her boyfriend, Ryan, before his high school banquet.
 I don't want to say that I jumped at the chance, but I did.
This was my first official shoot for 2011. :)
Enjoy my favorites!
DSC_0792
DSC_0799
DSC_0809
DSC_0813
DSC_0823
DSC_0851
DSC_0840
DSC_0842
Haha, I love this one. 
I call it a "personality picture." :D
DSC_0846
DSC_0856
And I'll end the post with my two favorite photos from the shoot.  :)
DSC_0884
DSC_0887
Thanks guys for having me shoot you. It was fun. :)
~Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day! :)