Hey everyone!
I bet you're wondering where I've been the last few weeks...
Well, I have been so busy with preparations for my Summer that I haven't had time to think!
I was at training camp in Virginia (all last week) for Child Evangelism Fellowship, to learn how to teach 5-day-clubs and stuff.
I had so much fun!
I met so many wonderful new people, and I made so many new friends. (Photos and blog posts about that will come later).
I'm sorry that I haven't done much blogging, my life is super crazy busy.
I have so many pictures to blog, it's just that I have to find/make the time to do it! :)
So until I can blog all the photos I have taken in the last few months, enjoy these two photos I took in early Spring. :)

I bet you're wondering where I've been the last few weeks...
Well, I have been so busy with preparations for my Summer that I haven't had time to think!
I was at training camp in Virginia (all last week) for Child Evangelism Fellowship, to learn how to teach 5-day-clubs and stuff.
I had so much fun!
I met so many wonderful new people, and I made so many new friends. (Photos and blog posts about that will come later).
I'm sorry that I haven't done much blogging, my life is super crazy busy.
I have so many pictures to blog, it's just that I have to find/make the time to do it! :)
So until I can blog all the photos I have taken in the last few months, enjoy these two photos I took in early Spring. :)

Much Love,
Valerie :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your lovely comments make my day! :)